Experienced, Innovative Pest Control Services In Mountains Edge, NV
When pests threaten your health and wellbeing, it’s important to take the proper measures to get rid of them. If you’re dealing with pest problems in and around your Mountains Edge property, the licensed pest professionals here at Pest Control Solutions Inc. can help. For over 25 years we have been proud to serve the communities of Las Vegas and the surrounding areas by providing exceptional pest control services, innovative solutions, and customized service plans. Keep common pests away from your Mountains Edge home or business by partnering with Pest Control Solutions Inc. We’re ready to keep your residential or commercial property protected from a wide variety of area pests.
Residential Pest Control In Mountains Edge, NV
It’s difficult to feel at home in your Mountains Edge residential property when you know pests are sharing it with you. Not only are pests capable of spreading several dangerous diseases to your family, but they can also contaminate food and damage the structural integrity of your home. At Pest Control Solutions Inc. we understand that every home is unique and requires specific pest treatment methods to provide the most effective and long-lasting results. Protect your Mountains Edge home from pests of all shapes and sizes by reaching out to our licensed pest professionals today and get started on our residential pest control services.
Most Common Problems Pigeons Cause In Mountains Edge, NV
Pigeons are annoying pest birds that live in rural and urban areas where they can gain easy access to sources of food and shelter. Unfortunately, pigeons can cause many problems if they choose to nest on your Mountains Edge property. A few of the most common threats pigeons pose include:
Causing damage to your gutters, eaves, and ventilation systems with their nests and feces.
Disturbances due to their loud cooing sounds.
The spread of diseases such as salmonellosis, histoplasmosis, and toxoplasmosis.
Slipping hazards due to their droppings on walkways.
Don’t hesitate to contact Pest Control Solutions Inc. to get rid of pigeons and other pest problems. Our pigeon control options include everything from critter guards to UV deterrents and everything in between. Contact us today to learn more about how we deal with pigeons.
Five Ways To Avoid Bringing Bed Bugs Home In Mountains Edge, NV
Did you know that bed bugs can survive for over 5 months without eating? Bed bugs are tricky pests that can get into Mountains Edge properties and cause all kinds of problems. These small, reddish-brown pests feed on human blood and are capable of hiding in the smallest of cracks and crevices. Bed bugs can hide inside electrical outlets, furniture, box springs, underneath floorboards, behind wallpaper, and within carpet fibers. Unfortunately, this hiding behavior is why bed bug infestations can be so difficult to remove once they get into your home or business. The best way to avoid the problems bed bugs cause is to prevent them from reaching your Mountains Edge property in the first place.
Avoid bringing bed bugs to your property by keeping a few of the following bed bug prevention tips in mind:
- If you purchase second hand or used furniture, such as couches, beds, or box springs, inspect those items for signs of bed bugs before bringing them into your home.
Avoid setting down your belongings in public areas. You are most likely to pick up bed bugs when you travel through public locations such as libraries, airports, schools, and movie theaters.
Reduce the clutter in your home to remove potential hiding spaces for bed bugs and vacuum regularly to eliminate any bed bugs that have successfully entered your property.
Never sleep in a hotel or motel room without first checking it for signs of bed bug activity.
Common signs of a bed bug infestation include tiny white eggs, bloodstains, spots of rust-colored excrement, and a musty odor.
Always store your clothing in vacuum-sealed bags when you travel to minimize the chance that bed bugs will crawl into your belongings.
If you believe bed bugs are already hiding in your Mountains Edge home or business, turn to the pest technicians here at Pest Control Solutions Inc. Give us a call today for more information about our bed bug treatments.
Commercial Pest Control In Mountains Edge, NV
Your customers don’t want to see mice, spiders, termites, pigeons, or other pests in your Mountains Edge commercial establishment. Pest infestations can damage your inventory, spread harmful bacteria, and ruin your reputation. The best way to ensure pests are kept away from your business year-round is by putting into place commercial pest control services from Pest Control Solutions Inc. With customized commercial pest control plans and full-service treatments, we have what it takes to keep your Mountains Edge business free of pests throughout every season. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today to learn more about all of our commercial pest control options.
Are Rodents In Mountain’s Edge Dangerous?
At some point, as a homeowner, you're bound to experience a rodent problem. They seemingly invade at will and crawl over everything and make irritating noises in the walls at night. With such behavior, you might think that rodents are simply annoying. However, rodents are dangerous for the following reasons:
- Property damage: Given a large enough infestation and time, you can experience costly property damage that is likely not covered by homeowner's insurance. More importantly, they chew on everything, making electrical fires possible thanks to their love of wires.
- Disease transmission: This pest carries fleas and ticks along with various pathogens and bacteria, making them extremely likely to transmit diseases from salmonellosis to hantavirus, and much more.
- Asthma: In some cases, rodents have been known to trigger asthma attacks in people susceptible to breathing issues.
The worst part about rodents is that they're difficult to eliminate once they've invaded due to their rapid reproduction and ability to hide. That's why we're prepared to step in and handle your rodent control needs from start to finish.
Are you facing a rodent problem? Contact Pest Control Solutions Inc. today to explore your rodent control options and become rodent-free once again!
Five Tips For Preventing Ant Infestations In Mountain’s Edge
At first glance, ants don't seem like a big problem. They're largely seen as a nuisance. However, some species, like the carpenter ant, are harmful to your home. Every type of ant invades in large numbers, meaning the situation can spin out of control quickly.
With these five tips, you can enjoy effective ant control in Mountain’s Edge:
- Seal all entry points, including cracks and crevices along the foundation.
- Remove all sources of standing water and excess moisture
- Practice effective landscaping.
- Practice cleanliness and sanitation.
- Store all food in sealed containers.
Sometimes your best efforts may not be enough to keep the ants away. In those cases, it's time to contact the professionals for successful ant control in Mountain’s Edge. If you need assistance, reach out to Pest Control Solutions Inc. today to learn more about your options and become ant-free!
What You Need To Know About Spiders In Mountain’s Edge
Spiders have a reputation as scary, creepy, and dangerous no matter where you go. To be fair, some species are dangerous to humans and should be avoided at all costs. However, there are some things everyone should know about spiders in general, such as:
- Generally harmless: Most species of spider are harmless to humans. The only exceptions in the area are black widow spiders and brown recluse spiders.
- On the prowl: Spiders are looking for food by hunting insects. If you notice a spider infestation, you have other infestations to worry about too.
- Entry points: Spiders often get inside by accident while hunting their prey. If you have accessible entry points, they'll find themselves inside without meaning to.
If you notice a bunch of spiders in your home, reach out to the team at Pest Control Solutions Inc. Contact us today to discuss your spider control needs and become spider-free quickly!
Mountain’s Edge's Complete Cockroach Prevention Guide
Cockroaches are one of the least desired pests in existence. They're gross, transmit diseases, and have the audacity to be difficult to eliminate. Fortunately, we're going to help you learn how to get rid of cockroaches in Mountain’s Edge with these tips:
- Eliminate standing water: Roaches can survive a long time without food, but they need water more frequently, so make your home less attractive by eliminating this resource.
- Trash management: Roaches love trash and will happily dine and crawl all over it day after day. Keep your trash sealed and dispose of it away from the house.
- Food and crumbs: If trash isn't available, they'll happily eat your food instead. You should store unused food in sealed containers or the fridge. Also, make sure to wipe away any crumbs.
The best way to get rid of cockroaches in Mountain’s Edge is to team up with Pest Control Solutions Inc. We'll gladly eliminate existing infestations while doing what's needed to prevent them from returning. Contact us today to get started on your cockroach-free life!
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection with Pest Control Solutions Inc.